Liberty Hill Construction located in Bedford, NH is always on the look-out for talented individuals to join our team. If you would like to be considered for future opportunities here at Liberty Hill Construction please complete the form and will reach out to you.
It is the continuing policy of the Company to provide equal-opportunity employment to all employees and applicants, without regard to race, creed, color, sex, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, [any other protected categories, (e.g., marital status, sexual orientation or sexual identification)]. This policy relates to all employment decisions, including those in connection with recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. All of our policies are in accordance with federal, state and local equal employment opportunity principles and other related laws.
The Company condemns and will not tolerate any conduct calculated to intimidate, harass, or otherwise discriminate against any employees on the grounds listed above. Any employee who feels that his or her rights have been violated under this policy should inform his or her immediate supervisor, the Human Resources Director.
Currently Seeking – Construction Laborer (Bedford, NH)
compensation: Compensation to be determined based on experience
employment type: full-time
Responsible for cleaning and preparing residential construction sites for the erection of buildings and for interior remodeling projects. Deliver, unload and load building materials; organize and clean; and assist carpenters on job sites with various tasks.
• Assist in building structures for residential construction sites.
• Assist construction managers and carpenters.
• Set up and remove dust protection.
• Participate in demolition and removal of debris.
• Mix and pour concrete.
• Dig trenches.
• Operate, electric, and battery powered drills or other tools.
• Gather materials for workers to handle on job sites.
• Keep job sites clean and machines serviced.
• Cover surfaces with plastic material to protect them.
• Cut and install insulation.
• Assist in the layout of foundation, building lines and anchor bolts.
• Unload materials from trucks.
• Construction experience helpful but not necessary
• Must be DEPENDABLE – on time, every day.
• Must be RELIABLE – we are counting on you!
• Must be DRUG FREE
• Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
• Must have physical ability to stand for long periods of time
Alternatively, you can email your completed application to email@example.com